Simply bite 'n guide to experience...
- » Automatic bristle positioning
- » Automatic error-free brushing (cleans hard-to-reach areas)
- » Automatic gum massage
- » Automatic oral care perfection in 40 seconds or less
- » Whiter teeth
- » Healthier gums
- » Superior plaque removal
- » Fresher breath
- » Better check-ups
Frequently Asked Questions on the Hydra Brush
- Why is HydraBrush different than other toothbrushes?
- HydraBrush is unlike any toothbrush you have ever seen. Manufacturers keep trying to improve upon the toothbrush, making it spin, beep, use timers, sonic, oscillate, but the truth is, they all operate on the same principle and all of these products are only as good as the person using them. The problem, whether we wish to admit it or not, is that most people just don't take the time or exercise the dexterity to brush properly. That's why, despite all the different types of brushes available, 80% of the US adult population suffers from some degree of gum disease! Proper oral care is dependent upon eliminating human error. To do this, you either spend a couple of minutes trying to brush properly with the crop of toothbrushes already out there or switch to a new product that provides a new solution based upon advanced technology. HydraBrush operates with new, advanced technology. The multi-micro brushes you see on the HydraBrush Express are designed to remove human error and ensure you receive proper brushing every time (see product animation). As for the size and design, each one of those micro-brushes is ½ the size of the single headed brush you are forced to maneuver throughout your mouth when brushing the old fashioned way. Yes, the 21st century technology of HydraBrush looks different than the old fashioned single-headed brushes. But the real difference can only be appreciated by using HydraBrush and experiencing a new level of oral care that is fast, (1/3rd the time) and automatic -- every time you put it in your mouth.
- Does HydraBrush Express Use Sonic Technology?
- No, HydraBrush Express represents totally new technology. Toothbrushes have been around for a long time, and unfortunately, so have cavities and gum disease. The primary cause of cavities and gum disease is improper brushing (human error). Numerous studies show that if a person brushes properly and removes the bacteria from the teeth and along the gum lines they will significantly reduce the potential for cavities or gum disease. The solution to high quality oral care is not bristles moving at "Sonic Speed" it is utilizing the proper technique to ensure every surface of every tooth is cleansed and the gums properly massaged. That is how you remove harmful bacteria with HydraBrush, the patented multi-micro brushes ensures proper oral care with each and every use. You simply bite and guide and receive the level of oral care you need and deserve in 1/3rd the time required by all other power toothbrushes.
- Is the HydraBrush safe for children, and does it require any special brushes?
- Clinical studies have shown HydraBrush to be totally safe for anyone seeking a higher quality of oral hygiene. We hear from parents all the time, who tell us their kids love HydraBrush and think it is cool. More importantly, parents tell us that they love HydraBrush because they no longer have to stand over their children to make sure they are properly brushing their teeth. They tell us, "If I hear the HydraBrush I know my child is getting proper oral care." And that is what we call, "The HydraBrush Difference." With HydraBrush kids receive a proper brushing, where with other products they and often their parents have to do the work. The patented multi-micro heads are ideal for children's use. They are small enough to easily fit into their mouth and HydraBrush is safe and easy to use. The product has been used successfully by children for the past two years. But don't take our word, let HydraBrush speak for itself. You have ZERO risk why? Because we are so certain your child will experience a new level of oral care, that we stand behind our 30 day guarantee Have your child try it for 30 days, and if it does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a full refund - no hassles, no questions, no delay!
- How often do I need to replace the heads?
- HydraBrush heads should be replaced every 90 days. The reason brush heads should be replaced every 3 months is because bristles from any leading brand start to become splayed and frayed, and consequently much less effective. Not only are old brush-heads ineffective, but they may harbor harmful bacteria that can cause infection such as gingivitis and periodontitis. Sick people should change their brush-heads at the beginning of an illness and after they feel better.
- How will HydraBrush benefit my family?
- HydraBrush is ideal for any member of the family, young children, teens, college students, Mom, Dad and Grandparents. Oral care is a vital part of our overall health. In fact the US Surgeon General stated in 2003, "If your mouth is not healthy, your body will not be healthy." Let's face it, brushing your teeth is a lifetime proposition. It's something we do every day, but do we do it well? With HydraBrush every member of your family will receive proper oral care every day. And often times, Grandma and Grandpa may have a problem using a traditional toothbrush to properly brush. HydraBrush will do the job for them. And that means whiter teeth, healthier gums, fresher breath, and better overall health for all family members. It also means a better partnership with your dental professional. And while this can mean great savings in dental bills, the ultimate prize is better health and a family with bright, beautiful, healthy smiles.
- How long do I need to charge the HydraBrush?
- The first thing you should do after unpacking your HydraBrush is plug the A/C adaptor into the handle, and charge it for approximately 12 hours. A red light will flash on and off to indicate your HydraBrush is charging. Like a cell phone you simply charge HydraBrush overnight and it will be good to go in the morning. Please note, the red blinking indicates the product is charging it does not indicate when charging is complete. The battery will be completely charged within a 12-hour period. On a full charge, you will be able to brush for a minimum of 3 weeks (twice daily) before recharging. This makes HydraBrush ideal for travel, in fact, many customers report greater than 30 days of use (twice daily) after fully charging their HydraBrush.
- Does HydraBrush brushing action cause gum abrasion?
HydraBrush was designed to automatically provide you with the gentle massage/stimulation of the gums recommended by dental professionals. The positioning and movement (short, quick strokes with the ultra soft micro-brushes) ensures this takes place.
This is supported by two major clinical studies, one conducted at the Medical College of Georgia, School of Dentistry and the other at the University of Tennessee , Health Science Center, where they came to the following conclusions on the safety of HydraBrush:
- Medical College of Georgia Study: "The HydraBrush Oral Health System has proven to be a safe, well accepted and effective device."
- University of Tennessee , Health Science Center Study: "Neither the HydraBrush, nor the other tested brushes caused any adverse reactions that could be attributed to the brush."
- "Neither the HydraBrush, nor the other tested brushes caused any increase in gingival recession."
- Do I need toothpaste?
- All you need is to apply a tiny pea-sized dollop of toothpaste to the each side (top and bottom) of the HydraBrush micro-brushes. The toothpaste applied through the effective brushing action of HydraBrush will remove the bacterial plaque biofilm and remove stain while applying fluoride - so important in the prevention of tooth decay.
- How can I clean my tongue?
- HydraBrush Express comes with a tongue cleaner.
- Is HydraBrush Express good for people who wear braces?
- The answer is YES. Most people who wear braces find it difficult to maneuver a conventional single-headed brush around the braces. As a result, far too often their oral hygiene suffers. A private study showed that HydraBrush does an exceptional job cleaning the teeth of a person wearing braces. This is because when the user bites into the micro brush heads they are automatically positioned to provide a proper cleaning of the teeth and massaging of the gums.
- At what speed does HydraBrush Express Operate?
- We found through extensive testing that there is an ideal stroke speed for brushing. The ideal speed is 810 strokes per minute. Why? Because this speed enables the bristle tips to penetrate and clean interproximally, removing harmful particles and bacteria from between the users teeth. This speed also provides a stimulating and comfortable massage of the gums.
- Are the bristles soft?
- Yes - in fact, our standard soft is .001 softer than typical soft brushes found on other toothbrushes, and we also have an Ultra Soft for people with very sensitive gums. ar.
Believe it or not this is not a bad sign. HydraBrush is designed to self-position in the users mouth ensuring that the micro-brush heads cleanse all surfaces of the teeth, while also correctly massaging the gums. Most people do not take the time nor exercise the dexterity to maneuver a single headed power or manual brush in such a way that they clean all surfaces of the teeth and massage the gums. If the teeth are not properly cleansed and the gums massaged, then the gums can become inflamed or infected. HydraBrush is designed to reach the neglected or hard to reach areas of the gums. As a result the user can experience some bleeding when these inflamed or infected areas are stimulated. Through continued use of HydraBrush the neglected area(s) of the gums will be restored to health and bleeding and any discomfort (which is negligible) will cease. To assist you in restoring your gums to a higher level of health every HydraBrush comes with Ultra Soft RED BRISTLES. The Ultra Soft Red Bristles should be used initially while HydraBrush restores your gums to health. After that you can use the Standard Soft Brushes for a more penetrating cleansing of the teeth and massaging of the gums.